We are looking for an experienced Python/Django Developer with a passion for building next-generation web applications. As a Python/Django Developer, you work in an international team and craft innovative solutions to create high quality web applications.
As a Python/Django Developer, you work with a team to make estimates and define architecture. You also participate in defining the project structure and coming up with technical solutions. You spend most of your time designing and coding these technical solutions. Furthermore, you breathe Elements Interactive's way of working and you make suggestions to improve it. Last but not least, you have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations.
- Solid experience with professional programming and development of relevant projects
- At least 2-3 years of experience with Python/Django development
- Experience with working in agile project teams (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Creative, flexible, striving for quality, open-minded and accurate
- You will be a part of our international and highly technically oriented developers team, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with the equipment of your choice
- We provide you with free breakfast, snacks, fruits and refreshments every day, unlimited freshly ground coffee and large variety of teas
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to occasionally work from home and/or remotely
- We also offer an opportunity to work on your health by organising regular team sports activities and providing significant discounts for physiotherapy sessions.
- We encourage you to visit events/conferences and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills. Furthermore, we offer in-house coaching with one of our internal company coaches.
- Relocation Package
- Language Courses
- In addition to your salary, we contribute to your daily lunch costs through a Sodexo Restaurant Card
- We also offer a flexible compensation plan for your transport, lunch and nursery costs
- And, to top it off, obviously, what is work without some fun? We regularly organise company events, beer & game afternoons and team building outings